At a self store location they’ve built their reputation on their flexibility and personal touch. As a local company, they will always put the storage needs of their customers first.
At a local independent self store location you won’t be dealing with an anonymous corporation but direct with the decision makers – they set our own prices rather than having them imposed on them by head office.
A self store facility will aim to meet your individual storage needs, and they’ll bend over backwards to find a solution that suits you.
This means they’ll look after you with the right size storage unit and a price to suit your budget.
You can rest assured your important items and valuables will be protected by the latest security systems and you have 24 hour access to your goods, 7 days a week.
Premium storage at a great price
With a self store location you can experience:
- Premium security storage in individually alarmed, lock-up units that can be accessed only by you using your unique PIN code
- Knowing your goods are stored in modern, clean and dry storage facilities
- The convenience of easy 24 hour access to your items
- A wide selection of units ranging in size from 1 cubic metre to 80 cubic metres
- Flexible contracts a 1 week to 2 years or more, from a few dollars a day
- No fuss, easy-in, easy-out storage, whether residential or commercial
- Secured storage / parking space for all kinds of vehicles, including boats or caravans
- Easy access to a hi-tech storage site
- Flexibility to handle any changes in your situation. Need a smaller unit? No worries. A larger unit? That’s fine too.
And with their friendly service, long experience and thorough expertise, you can be sure your storage requirements are completely taken care of – leaving you free to relax.